Vampires, Blood sucking demons whom were given a new twist and made us all fall in love with the Edward Cullen and the Twilight books and movies when the Twilight Movie came out last year. I personally have never read the books (I'm not much of a reader) but the movie was a something that made me hope for more and from my friends whom have read the books the books are just as amazing too. This movie was one that was like no other and i fell in love.Of course the wonderful world of entertainment tried to ride the coat-tails of the Twilight saga and make TV shows and movies and just about everything about vampires. When I saw the preview for the new TV show Vampire Diaries i thought that it was going to be a spin off TV show of twilight...but to my surprise it was just a complete rip off.
All though the Vampire Diaries looks terrible they are lucky they have those millions of girls who are gaining a false hope that a vampire is gonna sweep them off there feet, suck there blood and fall in love with them. But that show has its potential to be a one seasoner and make an fair amount of money (which should just be given to the producers of Twilight.)
Now although i completely disagree with the production of Vampire Diaries, I will live and it is a decent show with terrible actors that i will make sure to avoid it.
Recently a new Vampire movie has sent me over the edge. I cant tell if this movie is serious or making fun of the vampire world. But it seems that this is legitimate and in this circumstance i am appalled that a paid film producer would think that this would sell. If this movie does sell, i will lose all my respect for the movie industry. This movie is called The Vampire's Assistant, from research i just did, it seems to be very serious and actually hoping to be successful. i wouldn't be surprised if its makes pity money from those vampire obsessed girls but i hope after the terrible ratings its gonna get from the critics that everyone will realize that no one will live up to the Twilight Saga and stop making these terrible rip offs.
I will admit I'm unbelievably excited for November 20th for New Moon. And i know that no matter who you are you are too!
I hope you enjoy my blogs as much as you enjoy living in this Urban Neon World,
~Bradley G~
Picture came from:
http://www.gamesonland.com/img/twilight-puzzle.png
That movie looks sort of corny, but yeah I feel alike a lot of girls get a misconception on the male behavior because of Edward Cullen. Edward is like the perfect guy, but most men are assholes. Girls need to be more realistic!
ReplyDelete